Sunday, April 15, 2007

105/365

It's 39° this Sunday morning. Frost warning walks through early morning city. I'm playing my iPod through my tape player; there are actually some tunes on the Pod I don't have on CD. Right now, listening to Steely Dan's "Deacon Blues".

I'm preparing to travel. I bought the Cassette Adapter for MP3 Players so I could share new tunes with Brother Dave, who I will see by Wednesday.

It's all so much up in the air. I might leave Tuesday afternoon. I might leave Tuesday after work. I might leave Wednesday morning. At worst, I would leave Wednesday after work.

Why is it so much up in the air? I support researchers in submitting grant applications, and there is a grant due on Wednesday. Although the researcher seems amenable to submitting the grant as early as Monday or Tuesday, he keeps asking for reassurance that the due date is Wednesday. So, I get a mixed signal.

But I'm hopeful. It's possible the grant will be submitted my Tuesday morning, and I could take off as early as noon the same day.

I expect to have pictures to share when I return.

No comments: