Sunday, March 11, 2007

70/365


The orange circle at the right of the bib reads "Get Happy". It was a promotional button for an Elvis Costello LP of the same name. Not bad advice.

This picture is a companion of one I just posted at "Love During Wartime". Similarities - I'm wearing a red bandanna around my neck, and a flannel shirt. My hands are folded, in some sense, in front of me. I have a beard.

Differences - I seem to be smiling in the older picture (read the text and judge for yourself whether the smile is "real"). I seem quite serious here. I have less hair. My beard is gray. I'm wearing bib overalls. The shirt is a different color.

The coat on the back of the chair is different.

I'm sitting in my own dining room, rather than a dining room on the west side of Norman.

I'm sober. I may be too distracted by the details involved in taking my own picture to smile, but I am not sad.

I spent Saturday morning taking pictures. Not just of me. I drove around town, caught art and trees and water fountains. And the morning moon. Wait until you see the morning moon!

No comments: