Saturday, March 3, 2007

62/365

Busy day ahead, if I manage to do it all.
  • This morning: replace doorknob on door to the cave (study). I hope.
  • Martin Luther King March at noon. This is a "make-good" for a march that was postponed due to inclement conditions (heavy snow)
  • Catch a friend's band perform at 2
  • 3:00 - Help set up a labyrinth at church. Happily, the concert is reasonably close to the church
  • Grocery shop
  • Traditional music club tonight (~7:30).
Did I mention the high for today is 46°? Breezy, with wind out of the NNW at ~20 mph?

Yes, I'm bundling up.

When I reported this to Katy last night (via phone), she reflected that she was tired just hearing about it?

In the words of the classic Oakridge Boys song, "Don't tell me I've got nothing to do."

No comments: