Friday, September 7, 2007

250/365

I don't have a photograph of the image I want to share for this particular "Cat Friday". So I shall try my best to describe it.

DJ ("Dame Julian") has a number of windows she runs to for bird watching and foreign cat monitoring. At least once a week, when I think I have the bathroom to myself, I see a cat-shaped silhouette on the blinds.

There's three windows that face the back yard, where most of the bird programming takes place: kitchen, dining room, and my bedroom. I have heavy blue curtains up in the bedroom. There's a chair just in front of the window.

This past Saturday I saw a cat fanny perched on the back of the chair. Her body was curved about the left side of the curtain. Her front paws (one presumes) were balanced on the window sill.

I ran to get my camera, but she had moved to a different view port by the time I returned.

No comments: